"Circularity is the future of fashion."
With our new collection introduced in 2019 we aim to do things differently. The system the fashion industry operates on is clearly broken. Large amount of non-renewable resources are use to produce our garments, tthat then go to landfills. We have to switch from a linear system to circular one and eliminate waste we create. It sure is a radical change and it will take a long time, but if we work together we can make a change.
How are we embracing circularity?
- Using organic natural materials. Those are biodegradable and can easily decomposte into the environement.
- Using innovative new materials. Such as Refibra Tencel.
- Giving our off-cuts a second life. We try to eliminate the amount of off-cuts when the fabric is cut. And we try to re-use them as much as possible. Partnering with a handmade toy brand TankannaToys is an example.
- Plastic Free. Our packaging is plasic free and recyclable.
- Giving Back. We source from nature, and we give back. By planting a tree for every purchase.